Monday, May 08, 2006

Living Longer and Better

If we can live longer - do we want to? The answer for me is - it depends on my health and well being. If I am up and about, reading, able to walk my dog and continue exercising - well yes then I want to live as long as is possible.

How do I ensure that my quality of life will stay good? By preparing for it everyday. Back in the 60's there was a saying "today is the first day of the rest of your life." It's as good a sentence today as it was back then - maybe even a better one for this century as we need to compensate for the toxins we have added to the environment since the 60's.

I heard that people with Alzeheimer's have metal toxins in their bodies...as do kids with autism and ADD... Why not? It's in the air, the soil and hence the food we eat. Can we start geting rid of it in our bodies? Sure we can.. There are products that help cleanse our systems of these toxins - but we need to be more proactive and work on stopping the continuation of this toxicity.

No comments: